Monday 24 November 2008

Praise Report of Latvian Trip

Hello All,

First of all I would like to thank each and everyone of you who has been praying for me sincerely during this trip.

During this five day trip I had the privilege to lead 15 people in total committed their life's to follow Jesus as their Lord and saviour!

On Sunday I had preached in the largest church in Riga, Latvia. Many people were touched by the Lord and we have seen many people over 50 of them got healed only in the main building. Unfortunately we did not have time to take testimony. In the coming weeks when I hear testimony I will publish them for you.

Sunday 16th November 2008, evening we had the banquet for Businessmen Fellowship Riga chapter. Over 70 people came so it was very crowded. In fact some of us have to eat early to provide place for others! after we finished at 7.30 pm I had stared ministering to people, God spoke very clearly through me about the people and their problems. People were crying as the Lord spoke and set free from their afflictions! Everyone who came for the meeting were touched by the Spirit of God. I was praying for people who were standing in line to be prayed over. It took nearly 4 hours to finish ministering! I have seen such a hunger and people waiting for such a long time to be ministered in my life time!!

On Monday 17th Nov, we had the Businessmen Fellowship one day conference for Businessmen on how to do business according to Bible. over 60 people were present from 9.30 am. the seminar ended at 6 pm. Again God ministered to people with power, prophecy, healing and setting people free was very evident. Many people who were hurt has been released of their problems. Here again Business community waited until 4 hours for their turn to be ministered!! Amazing!!!  

On Wednesday 19th we had the dinner at Julgava, about 50 kilometers from Riga, amazing things God did here. Businessmen who has got healed on Monday again drove back to this meeting for four hours to be with us. 

So when I look back what an amazing thing god did through me!! I am humbled by the way our Lord is leading us into glory realms!

I take this opportunity to thank everyone of you for making this trip possible. I would like to make special thanks to Gints, Aivars, Hino, Patrick, Sulev and others in Latvia and also back home John Gooddall and his family and Stanley family. Ever thankful for my praying partners all around the world!!


 
  

No comments: