Monday 24 November 2008

Praise God for this Testimony!!

During my trip to Latvia, I had the privilege of having Mr. Ivan as my interpreter. He is a wonderful brother in Christ and doing this as his job for the last 17 years. He has done this ministry with many many prominent speakers. I have received this message from him which I will publish for you!

Dear Abraham,

It was both honour and fun to meet you and assist with interpretation. Thank you for your prayer and inspired words of knowledge and wisdom. You are the first person of this kind that I ever met throughout my Christian life. This is inspiring because the wisdom gifts are what God emphasises and uses in my life to lead and use me. Thus, your testimony and ministry provided a very inspiring example, marking the direction.

Ivan 

No comments: