Tuesday 25 November 2008

BMF Cheltanham- 22nd November Breakfast

We had a wonderful Breakfast meeting at the Gardeners Arm, Twekesbury. Over 20 people had come for this Breakfast, I had travelled with Stanley and we had reached at around 8.15 in the morning, well in advance for the 8.30 meeting. 

In Gods providence this gave us an opportunity to chat with the waitress of the restaurant. We all enjoyed a lovely English Breakfast and afterwards I had shared my testimony to those who assembled.

One lady and another Gentleman accepted the Lord as their saviour! While I was calling for the commitment of their lives to Jesus, the waitress, whom we spoke earlier, she also said the prayer!  So all together there were 3 people gave their life to Jesus! Praise God! 

God is amazing! When we were driving back, the thought came is that as Jesus said " The harvest is plentiful, the labourers are few"

I want you to think what the Lord is asking you to do today???

No comments: